We are a team of seasoned professionals from leading global organizations in print and other industries. We left the corporate world with a mission: to empower the manufacturing industry with essential tools needed to survive and thrive in print in the 21st century.
Major shifts caused by globalization and fragmentation are threatening traditional segmentsof the global manufacturing sector, which need technology-enabled agility to respond effectivelyto changing market demands.
Starting with the print industry, Swathly has developed the first comprehensive, highly granular, manufacturing industry-specific master database of companies, products, services, and marketsmanufacturing industry-specific master database of companies, products, services, and marketsworldwide at every level in the value chain. Using Machine learning and Big Data technologies,the Swathly platform enables matching between industrial buyers and sellers.
Swathly’s web platform provides all industry stakeholders, from suppliers of equipment or raw materials, to manufacturers who use these supplies, to end customers, with the mostessential but hardest to find information they need to make better buying and selling decisions, and an e-commerce platform to complete these transactions eand an e-commerce platform to complete these transactions efficiently
- Cost reduction: getting the best price and value for purchases, and essential information for streamlining sales
- Business development: identification of new prospects, new markets, and new products based on analyses of current business
- Transparency: creating the first completely transparent industry taxonomies that facilitate connections at any point in the value chain connections at any point in the value chain
- 2016 – Raised seed money
- 2017 – Received grant from Israel Innovation Authority
- June 2018 – the 1st version release
- July 2018 – POC with Cerm company (new market penetration)
- Sept 2018 – POC with Kornit (BI analysis)
- Nov 2018 – Starting sales for SMBs, generating thousands of qualified prospects
- Dec 2018 – The official BI services supplier for Israel Export Institute